Explore together with a guide the contemporary art and architecture installations of Bruges Triennial 2024. Guides trained by TRIBRU will take you along well-known and lesser-known places in the city centre. They will surprise you with facts and underlying stories, engage you in conversation about the themes on offer and stimulate you to experience Bruges from a different perspective. This way, your visit to Bruges Triennial 2024 will be a unique experience!
- Upon reservation, at least three days in advance with the guide associations below
- Maximum 10 to 16 participants per guide
- Duration: approximately 2 hours
- Price: 100 euro
- Starting location: Infopunt Bruges Triennial (In&Uit Brugge, 't Zand 34, 8000 Bruges)
- Come with your own bike or hire one
Book your tour with one of the guide associations below. They will choose a guide trained by TRIBRU24 for your group. Together with the guide/association you will make further arrangements about the starting time. Other practical arrangements can also be made with your chosen guide association.